H&E Marketing Manager
Join the team at one of North America’s fastest growing evangelical publishers!
H&E Publishing is a Canadian evangelical publishing company located out of Peterborough, Ontario. We exist to provide Christ-exalting, Gospel-centred, and Bible-saturated content aimed to show God to be as glorious and worthy as He truly is through the publication of church history, biblical spirituality, Christian living and theology.
We’re looking for someone to help manage our marketing department.
You should enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. This position is ideal for one who is looking to get experience in Marketing.
- Build and manage H&E’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels that may be relevant (We have an archive of videos/photographs/podcasts that can be accessed)
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns
- Create marketing campaigns for titles (new and old)
- Create Publication Catalogue for distributors
- Help maintain regular presence by scheduling posts (Social media, and email)
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all programs.
- Acquire quotes and excerpts for social media from our published content
- Create quoteboxes, posters, etc
- Must be in line with statement of faith
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Facebook Ads
This position is volunteer.
But many perks are available:
- Free books
- 1 book a month, plus a copy of any new title that you market
- Official job title
- Letter of reference
- Marketing, leadership experience
- Commission for ad based / trackable marketing sales
To apply, contact email@example.com