Losing Your Luggage: Finding Freedom from Sinful Baggage
by Rick Reed
Losing Your Luggage takes you on a journey through Romans 6-8, helping you find freedom from the sinful baggage that weighs you down. Your guide for this trip is Rick Reed, who brings out practical, down-to-earth wisdom from Paul’s letter as he walks alongside you on this journey. He is one who speaks from experience and is a helpful guide to show you the main sights and lessons of these important chapters. Journey toward greater joy and freedom in Christ-and lose some sinful baggage along the route!
Introduction | Your journey toward freedom starts here!
- Dying for freedom | Romans 6:1–10
- Living your new identity | Romans 6:11–14
- What freedom looks like | Romans 6:15–23
- Why losing your luggage is so hard | Romans 7:1–25
- No condemnation? No kidding! | Romans 8:1–4
- Minding your mind | Romans 8:5–8
- Physical spirituality | Romans 8:9–17
- Groaning toward glory | Romans 8:15–27
- Up to something good! | Romans 8:28–30
- What you can never lose! | Romans 8:31–39
Conclusion | Joy in the journey 85 Appendix 1 | Your personal “Baggage Check”